Administrative Services Department
The Administrative Services Department oversees the City Clerk’s Office, Human Resources, Risk Management, and Information Technology and provides technical and administrative assistance to the City Manager and City Council.Dominique Spinale-Romo Assistant to the City Manager/City Clerk email@example.com City Clerk’s Office
- Preparation of City Council agendas, minutes, resolutions, ordinances, and legal publications.
- Update and maintain the Hughson Municipal Code.
- Custodian of City records.
- Election Official
- Recruit and hire employees for all departments.
- Administration of health, dental, vision and employee benefits.
- Administration of Job Classification and Compensation Plan.
- Training and motivating employees.
- Liability and claims processing
- City Safety Program.
- Website Development
- City PCs and Servers