Administrative Services Department
Executive Assistant to City Manager
Phone: (209) 883-4054
The Administrative Services Department oversees the City Clerk’s Office, Human Resources, Risk Management, and Information Technology and provides technical and administrative assistance to the City Manager and City Council.
- Preparation of City Council agendas, minutes, resolutions, ordinances, and legal publications.
- Update and maintain the Hughson Municipal Code.
- Custodian of City records.
- Election Official
- Recruit and hire employees for all departments.
- Administration of health, dental, vision and employee benefits.
- Administration of Job Classification and Compensation Plan..
- Training and motivating employees.
- Liability and claims processing
- City Safety Program.
- Website Development
- City PCs and Servers