Public Works Department
The Public Works Department’s primary goal is to provide for the public’s safety. We maintain, improve, and repair the infrastructure of the City in a cost effective manner while planning to meet future needs. We do this by optimizing the use of resources allocated by the City Council.
The Department is responsible to design, maintain and operate public infrastructure systems and facilities including the City’s equipment, vehicles, buildings, parks and streets. The Department will also continue to ensure a healthy environment for our citizens. We provide safe clean parks for recreation, an ample supply of safe drinking water, and an effective sewage disposal system.
Current Requests for Proposals:
- Reuse Options and Lease for City Owned Property on Leedom Road (Along Tuolumne River) APNs 009-026-031 and -032.
- Released- May 9, 2016
- Onsite Tour – May 27, 2016, 2pm
- Proposals Due – June 17, 2016
- Amendment 1 – Questions and Answers (May 23, 2016)
- Phase I ESA Report (Leedom Road APN 009-026-031 and 32) – Condor Earth Technologies, Inc., December 23, 2015
- Phase II ESA Report (Leedom Road APN 009-026-031 and 32) – Condor Earth Technologies, Inc., March 17, 2016